Bank or Dealership: What’s the Best Place to Get Auto Financing?
Woodway drivers in the market for a new vehicle want to ensure they are getting a great deal on the vehicle of their choice. That is why a common question we hear is, “Where is the best place to get a car loan?” If you are looking for a car loan near Temple, you will want to keep the following tips in mind.
Car Loan Shopping
When you are trying to decide where to get a car loan, you will have two main choices. For those who are car loan shopping, the two most popular options are:
- The dealership where you’re purchasing your vehicle
- Your bank
Each option has its own unique set of advantages.
Car Loans From a Dealership
Why should you consider securing an auto loan from a dealership?
- Dealers can help you decide between leasing and traditional financing.
- Dealerships work with a variety of lenders, so you can be sure you are getting a competitive rate.
- Applying for a loan is easy. You can get multiple offers from just one application.
- Multiple lenders are competing for your business, and that can mean a better deal for you.
- Some dealerships offer options for those with less than perfect credit.
- Dealerships often provide their customers with financing incentives.
- You may be able to negotiate your down payment when financing with the dealership.
Car Loans From Your Bank
When deciding on where to get a car loan, you may consider going to your bank first. However, it may be a better idea to first speak with the dealership. If you do not have a good credit score, it may be a bit more of a challenge to finance your vehicle with a bank. That doesn’t mean that financing with your bank has no benefits. Listed below are a couple of advantages:
- You have a pre-existing relationship with your bank.
- There are often set interest rates.
- You may be able to set a flexible payment schedule.
Learn More About Car Financing with Allen Samuels Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram FIAT
If you would like to know more about all of your financing options, the experts at Allen Samuels Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram FIAT would be glad to answer any questions that you may have about paying off a car loan early or financing a car with bad credit. We want to help you find an affordable vehicle you will love for many years to come. Contact us today to learn if you should buy or lease, about our financing options, and more.
More from Allen Samuels in Waco
The RAM 1500 towing capacity varies depending on the engine you select, but you can tow up to 12,750 pounds with the available 5.7L HEMI® V8 engine. Looking for efficiency or a speed boost of power on Woodway roads? You’ll find what you need between five available engine options and a wide selection of…
High horsepower and a low MPG rating aren’t the only impressive features of the new Dodge Challenger that Woodway drivers should be impressed by. The available 2020 Dodge Challenger colors give car shoppers plenty of customization options. From classic Dodge Challenger paint colors like pitch black to bold options like mango orange, there’s a…
The Jeep Renegade has earned its reputation as an exceptional vehicle sporting powerful capability on and off the Woodway roads. The Jeep Renegade also offers exceptional color options both inside and out, allowing you to customize the Renegade to your liking for every trip. Learn about the different Jeep Renegade color options with Allen Samuels Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram FIAT, and…
Known for its racetrack-ready performance on the Woodway roads, the Dodge Charger has many customizable options. One of the ways you can customize the Dodge Charger is with the different interior color options. The 2020 model brings some new designs and colors to the overall Charger lineup, giving you more options than ever before….