Bank or Dealership: What’s the Best Place to Get Auto Financing?
Woodway drivers in the market for a new vehicle want to ensure they are getting a great deal on the vehicle of their choice. That is why a common question we hear is, “Where is the best place to get a car loan?” If you are looking for a car loan near Temple, you will want to keep the following tips in mind.
Car Loan Shopping
When you are trying to decide where to get a car loan, you will have two main choices. For those who are car loan shopping, the two most popular options are:
- The dealership where you’re purchasing your vehicle
- Your bank
Each option has its own unique set of advantages.
Car Loans From a Dealership
Why should you consider securing an auto loan from a dealership?
- Dealers can help you decide between leasing and traditional financing.
- Dealerships work with a variety of lenders, so you can be sure you are getting a competitive rate.
- Applying for a loan is easy. You can get multiple offers from just one application.
- Multiple lenders are competing for your business, and that can mean a better deal for you.
- Some dealerships offer options for those with less than perfect credit.
- Dealerships often provide their customers with financing incentives.
- You may be able to negotiate your down payment when financing with the dealership.
Car Loans From Your Bank
When deciding on where to get a car loan, you may consider going to your bank first. However, it may be a better idea to first speak with the dealership. If you do not have a good credit score, it may be a bit more of a challenge to finance your vehicle with a bank. That doesn’t mean that financing with your bank has no benefits. Listed below are a couple of advantages:
- You have a pre-existing relationship with your bank.
- There are often set interest rates.
- You may be able to set a flexible payment schedule.
Learn More About Car Financing with Allen Samuels Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram FIAT
If you would like to know more about all of your financing options, the experts at Allen Samuels Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram FIAT would be glad to answer any questions that you may have about paying off a car loan early or financing a car with bad credit. We want to help you find an affordable vehicle you will love for many years to come. Contact us today to learn if you should buy or lease, about our financing options, and more.
More from Allen Samuels in Waco
How much is the Jeep Renegade? It starts at just $22,850 MSRP! Those looking for a new compact SUV to drive around Woodway can’t go wrong with this uniquely styled SUV that won’t break your budget and is prepared for tough off-road adventures. Take a look at all the 2021 Jeep Renegade prices across its…
The 2021 Jeep Cherokee is the latest update to a tried-and-true SUV that’s been a mainstay for Woodway families since its creation. As it has been developed, so have your customization options, and with eight Jeep Cherokee configurations, you’re bound to find one that’s perfect for you. Allen Samuels Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram FIAT covers the 2021 Jeep Cherokee trim levels,…
Everyone knows a Dodge Charger when they see one in Woodway: that intense grille, the sleek, aerodynamic lines, and, of course, the unmistakable roar of the Dodge Charger V6 engine. Every time a new Charger model goes on the Temple market, there are new Dodge charger paint colors and Dodge charger interior colors to explore….
The RAM 1500 is a mainstay of the Woodway roads, and it’s not hard to see why. The 2021 RAM 1500 trim levels showcase everything that makes this lineup great: incredible capabilities, top-notch technology, amazing style, and more. Whether you’re in the market for a RAM 1500 Laramie or RAM 1500 Big Horn, take a…