Bank or Dealership: What’s the Best Place to Get Auto Financing?
Woodway drivers in the market for a new vehicle want to ensure they are getting a great deal on the vehicle of their choice. That is why a common question we hear is, “Where is the best place to get a car loan?” If you are looking for a car loan near Temple, you will want to keep the following tips in mind.
Car Loan Shopping
When you are trying to decide where to get a car loan, you will have two main choices. For those who are car loan shopping, the two most popular options are:
- The dealership where you’re purchasing your vehicle
- Your bank
Each option has its own unique set of advantages.
Car Loans From a Dealership
Why should you consider securing an auto loan from a dealership?
- Dealers can help you decide between leasing and traditional financing.
- Dealerships work with a variety of lenders, so you can be sure you are getting a competitive rate.
- Applying for a loan is easy. You can get multiple offers from just one application.
- Multiple lenders are competing for your business, and that can mean a better deal for you.
- Some dealerships offer options for those with less than perfect credit.
- Dealerships often provide their customers with financing incentives.
- You may be able to negotiate your down payment when financing with the dealership.
Car Loans From Your Bank
When deciding on where to get a car loan, you may consider going to your bank first. However, it may be a better idea to first speak with the dealership. If you do not have a good credit score, it may be a bit more of a challenge to finance your vehicle with a bank. That doesn’t mean that financing with your bank has no benefits. Listed below are a couple of advantages:
- You have a pre-existing relationship with your bank.
- There are often set interest rates.
- You may be able to set a flexible payment schedule.
Learn More About Car Financing with Allen Samuels Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram FIAT
If you would like to know more about all of your financing options, the experts at Allen Samuels Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram FIAT would be glad to answer any questions that you may have about paying off a car loan early or financing a car with bad credit. We want to help you find an affordable vehicle you will love for many years to come. Contact us today to learn if you should buy or lease, about our financing options, and more.
More from Allen Samuels in Waco
If you want a fast-paced vehicle with racetrack-ready performance that can help take on the Woodway roads with confidence, then there are few vehicles better equipped than the Dodge Charger. The Dodge Charger doesn’t skimp on variety as it offers five different trim levels to choose. Compare the Dodge Charger trim levels to see…
If you’re like most of our Woodway customers, you like to have options. Who doesn’t? Thankfully, RAM gives you options in spades. There are six incredibleRAM 1500 trim levels, two cab sizes, and two box sizes you can choose from. And depending on the options you choose, you can end up with a truck…
How much is the Jeep Gladiator? If you drive the Woodway backroads, then you’ve probably had your eye on this capable vehicle for a while. However, maybe you’re unsure of how much the Jeep Gladiator costs. The starting Jeep Gladiator MSRP is $33,545, but the price ranges and varies by trim. Feel free to browse…
Ranked in the top 15 of U.S. News and World Report’s list of subcompact SUVs last year, the new 2020 Jeep Renegade for sale in Waco is a popular selection by drivers in Woodway. But why is this vehicle so popular? Its rugged design and off-road capability make the task of driving more enjoyable…