Bank or Dealership: What’s the Best Place to Get Auto Financing?
Woodway drivers in the market for a new vehicle want to ensure they are getting a great deal on the vehicle of their choice. That is why a common question we hear is, “Where is the best place to get a car loan?” If you are looking for a car loan near Temple, you will want to keep the following tips in mind.
Car Loan Shopping
When you are trying to decide where to get a car loan, you will have two main choices. For those who are car loan shopping, the two most popular options are:
- The dealership where you’re purchasing your vehicle
- Your bank
Each option has its own unique set of advantages.
Car Loans From a Dealership
Why should you consider securing an auto loan from a dealership?
- Dealers can help you decide between leasing and traditional financing.
- Dealerships work with a variety of lenders, so you can be sure you are getting a competitive rate.
- Applying for a loan is easy. You can get multiple offers from just one application.
- Multiple lenders are competing for your business, and that can mean a better deal for you.
- Some dealerships offer options for those with less than perfect credit.
- Dealerships often provide their customers with financing incentives.
- You may be able to negotiate your down payment when financing with the dealership.
Car Loans From Your Bank
When deciding on where to get a car loan, you may consider going to your bank first. However, it may be a better idea to first speak with the dealership. If you do not have a good credit score, it may be a bit more of a challenge to finance your vehicle with a bank. That doesn’t mean that financing with your bank has no benefits. Listed below are a couple of advantages:
- You have a pre-existing relationship with your bank.
- There are often set interest rates.
- You may be able to set a flexible payment schedule.
Learn More About Car Financing with Allen Samuels Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram FIAT
If you would like to know more about all of your financing options, the experts at Allen Samuels Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram FIAT would be glad to answer any questions that you may have such as financing a car with bad credit. We want to help you find an affordable vehicle you will love for many years to come. Contact us today to learn if you should buy or lease, about our financing options, and more.
More from Allen Samuels in Waco
Searching for a rugged work truck to help you take on tough tasks in Woodway? Whether you need to rule the jobsite in Temple or haul cargo through Gatesville, the powerful RAM 2500 has you covered. This muscular pickup offers a robust exterior while providing a comfortable cabin allowing drivers to work hard and…
The 2019 Jeep Wrangler was a fast favorite in the Woodway area due to its outstanding performance, features, and style. But the Jeep Wrangler towing capacity is one of the most popular selling points with adventure-ready Temple drivers. Just how much can a Jeep Wrangler tow? This powerhouse has a maximum capacity of 3,500 pounds…
Five different 2019 Jeep Wrangler configurations are available in 2019. That variety has given Woodway area drivers plenty of reasons to love this popular SUV both on- and off-road. Whether you’re comparing the Wrangler Sport vs. Wrangler Sahara, or considering the adventurous Wrangler Rubicon, each of the Wrangler trim levels provides its own distinct personality,…
Woodway drivers love the 2019 Jeep Wrangler for its off-road capability, towing capacity, manual and automatic transmissions, and versatile cabin. All the features you’ve come to love in an off-roading SUV are included with the Jeep Wrangler interior, like a soft top, grab handles, and signature Jeep Wrangler cargo space. Learn more about the new…