2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overview
Gatesville, did you know that the Jeep Grand Cherokee is one of the most awarded SUVs on the market? If you’re looking to elevate your Jeep experience, the Jeep Grand Cherokee L will pique your interest. You can expect top-of-the-line features, advanced technology, extended legroom, and more. Allen Samuels Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram FIAT in Waco is here to match you with a new Jeep Grand Cherokee L trim that suits your personality.
But first, we share the 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L overview so you can make a confident car-buying or leasing decision. Contact us to set up an appointment.
Jeep Grand Cherokee L: Key Features
Not only does the new Jeep Grand Cherokee L continue to build on the success of the award-winning Grand Cherokee, but it offers plenty of fresh styling, legroom, and luxury features. Get ready, Temple drivers, to experience another level of the Grand Cherokee unlike ever before. Here are the key features of the Jeep Grand Cherokee L:
- Seating for up to seven passengers and Best-in-Class second-row legroom
- Sculpted Exterior with tapered roof for peak aerodynamics
- Selec-Terrain® Traction Management System and Quadra-Lift® Air Suspension
- Choice of three 4×4 systems
- 10.25-inch digital cluster display
- Uconnect 5 infotainment system with a 10.1-inch touchscreen
- The most safety and security features available in its class
- Available 16-way adjustable power front seats with memory and massage
- Available multicolor ambient LED lighting
- Available 16-way adjustable seats with memory and massage
- Available Quad-Zone Automatic Temperature Control
- Available head’s up display
- And many more!
Jeep Grand Cherokee L: Interior Dimensions
The new Jeep Grand Cherokee L brings a lot more interior space, legroom, and cargo space for your gear and groceries:
- Total passenger volume – 152 cubic feet
- Maximum interior cargo volume – 84.6 cubic feet
- 1st-row legroom – 41.3 inches
- 2nd-row legroom – 39.4 inches
- 3rd-row legroom – 30.3 inches
- 1st-row headroom – 39.8 inches
- 2nd-row legroom – 39.9 inches
- 3rd-row legroom – 37.3 inches
You can customize the cabin of your Grand Cherokee L by choosing a split-back folding bench seat, two seats with a center console, or captain chair’s for second and third-row seats.
Jeep Grand Cherokee L: Capability
One of the beloved features of a Jeep is its capability. Therefore, along with your choice from three notorious Four-Wheel Drive (FWD) options, you will gain best-in-class towing with a maximum towing capacity of up to 7,200 pounds when properly equipped on the Grand Cherokee L.
Test Drive a New Jeep Grand Cherokee L for Sale in Waco
We hope our Jeep Grand Cherokee L overview assists you with your Jeep-buying decision. We have plenty of 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L inventory available. Our finance team can help you buy or lease your new Jeep, and our new vehicle specials may help you save. Start driving a Grand Cherokee L happily along Woodway streets today!
More from Allen Samuels Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram FIAT
The RAM 1500 EcoDiesel is a truck with many capabilities, both in terms of power and efficiency. Continuing a long and proud line of RAM diesel trucks, the RAM 1500 EcoDiesel engine provides state-of-the-art diesel technology at an excellent price. RAM 1500 EcoDiesel mpg and RAM 1500 EcoDiesel towing capacity are both big reasons…
The high end Challenger models get a lot of press for the crazy things they can do. Despite the low Dodge Challenger SXT price, the horsepower is not low, and is actually in line with the great muscle cars of the 70’s it is largely based on. A common question we get about this…
A fully-electric Jeep Wrangler is finally on the horizon, and we here at Allen Samuels Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram FIAT know that many Woodway and Temple area drivers are already chomping at the bit to see what an all-electric Jeep SUV will be like. Here, Allen Samuels Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram FIAT shares what is known about the 2024 Jeep Wrangler EV release date, in addition…