2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overview
Gatesville, did you know that the Jeep Grand Cherokee is one of the most awarded SUVs on the market? If you’re looking to elevate your Jeep experience, the Jeep Grand Cherokee L will pique your interest. You can expect top-of-the-line features, advanced technology, extended legroom, and more. Allen Samuels Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram FIAT in Waco is here to match you with a new Jeep Grand Cherokee L trim that suits your personality.
But first, we share the 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L overview so you can make a confident car-buying or leasing decision. Contact us to set up an appointment.
Jeep Grand Cherokee L: Key Features
Not only does the new Jeep Grand Cherokee L continue to build on the success of the award-winning Grand Cherokee, but it offers plenty of fresh styling, legroom, and luxury features. Get ready, Temple drivers, to experience another level of the Grand Cherokee unlike ever before. Here are the key features of the Jeep Grand Cherokee L:
- Seating for up to seven passengers and Best-in-Class second-row legroom
- Sculpted Exterior with tapered roof for peak aerodynamics
- Selec-Terrain® Traction Management System and Quadra-Lift® Air Suspension
- Choice of three 4×4 systems
- 10.25-inch digital cluster display
- Uconnect 5 infotainment system with a 10.1-inch touchscreen
- The most safety and security features available in its class
- Available 16-way adjustable power front seats with memory and massage
- Available multicolor ambient LED lighting
- Available 16-way adjustable seats with memory and massage
- Available Quad-Zone Automatic Temperature Control
- Available head’s up display
- And many more!
Jeep Grand Cherokee L: Interior Dimensions
The new Jeep Grand Cherokee L brings a lot more interior space, legroom, and cargo space for your gear and groceries:
- Total passenger volume – 152 cubic feet
- Maximum interior cargo volume – 84.6 cubic feet
- 1st-row legroom – 41.3 inches
- 2nd-row legroom – 39.4 inches
- 3rd-row legroom – 30.3 inches
- 1st-row headroom – 39.8 inches
- 2nd-row legroom – 39.9 inches
- 3rd-row legroom – 37.3 inches
You can customize the cabin of your Grand Cherokee L by choosing a split-back folding bench seat, two seats with a center console, or captain chair’s for second and third-row seats.
Jeep Grand Cherokee L: Capability
One of the beloved features of a Jeep is its capability. Therefore, along with your choice from three notorious Four-Wheel Drive (FWD) options, you will gain best-in-class towing with a maximum towing capacity of up to 7,200 pounds when properly equipped on the Grand Cherokee L.
Test Drive a New Jeep Grand Cherokee L for Sale in Waco
We hope our Jeep Grand Cherokee L overview assists you with your Jeep-buying decision. We have plenty of 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L inventory available. Our finance team can help you buy or lease your new Jeep, and our new vehicle specials may help you save. Start driving a Grand Cherokee L happily along Woodway streets today!
More from Allen Samuels Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram FIAT
The Jeep Wrangler has long been celebrated for its fusion of open-air freedom, versatile customization, and rugged trail capabilities. The 2024 model year introduces a groundbreaking variant—the 2024 Jeep Wrangler 4xe—ushering in a new era of hybrid technology without compromising on the brand’s hallmark features. If you’re intrigued by the 2024 Jeep Wrangler 4xe towing…
The Jeep Wrangler has long held a reputation for rugged performance and style in Woodway, and the latest model offers a brand-new twist on an old favorite! The 2024 Wrangler 4xe trims deliver that powerhouse driving experience that you know and love, but in a plug-in hybrid format. So, what’s the 2024 Wrangler 4XE price?…
The 2024 Jeep Wrangler 4xe is a powerhouse plug-in hybrid that delivers resilience, grit, and plenty of efficiency on the Woodway roads. While you may know and love the standard Wrangler lineup, let us show you why the 2024 Jeep Wrangler 4xe specs pack just as big a punch. Get to know everything from the…