2020 Dodge Charger Trim Levels
If you want a fast-paced vehicle with racetrack-ready performance that can help take on the Woodway roads with confidence, then there are few vehicles better equipped than the Dodge Charger. The Dodge Charger doesn’t skimp on variety as it offers five different trim levels to choose. Compare the Dodge Charger trim levels to see which one fits your style the best, and then feel free to browse our Dodge Charger inventory at Allen Samuels Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram FIAT.
Dodge Charger Trims by Price
One of the first things Temple drivers look for in a vehicle is price. To give you an idea of the price range available, here are the 2020 Dodge Charger trim levels by price:
- 2020 Dodge Charger SXT – $29,995 MSRP*
- 2020 Dodge Charger GT – $31,995 MSRP*
- 2020 Dodge Charger RT – $36,495 MSRP*
- 2020 Dodge Charger RT Scat Pack – $40,495 MSRP*
- 2020 Dodge Charger RT Scat Pack Widebody – $46,495 MSRP*
- 2020 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Widebody – $72,095*
Also available is the Charger SXT AWD, which starts at $33,595 MSRP, and the Charger RT AWD, which starts at $34,995 MSRP. Beyond that, all other Charger configurations come with RWD, seating for five passengers, 8-speed automatic transmission, and 14 exterior colors.
Dodge Charger Trims by Engine
The Dodge Charger is known for its performance on the Gatesville roads, which is why we’ve broken down how each Dodge Charger trim level delivers its own brand of speed:
- 2020 Dodge Charger SXT – 292-hp 3.6L V6 engine
- 2020 Dodge Charger GT – 300-hp 3.6L V6 engine
- 2002 Dodge Charger RT – 370-hp 5.7L V8 engine
- 2020 Dodge Charger RT Scat Pack – 485-hp 6.4L V8 engine
- 2020 Dodge Charger RT Scat Pack Widebody – 485-hp 6.4L V8 engine
- 2020 Dodge Charger SRT HellCat – 707-hp 6.2L V8 engine
Dodge Charger Trims by MPG
Just because you’re driving a Charger doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice fuel economy. To give you an idea of what your gas mileage will be, here is the mpg performance of each Dodge Charger trim:
- 2020 Dodge Charger SXT – 23 mpg combined hwy/city
- 2002 Dodge Charger GT – 23 mpg combined hwy/city
- 2020 Dodge Charger R/T – 19 mpg combined hwy/city
- 2020 Dodge Charger RT Scat Pack – 18 mpg combined hwy/city
- 2020 Dodge Charger RT Scat Pack Widebody – 18 mpg combined hwy/city
- 2020 Dodge Charger SRT HellCat – 16 mpg combined hwy/city
Experience the Charger at Allen Samuels Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram FIAT
Now that you’ve compared the Dodge Charger trims, see which trims you can find in our inventory at Allen Samuels Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram FIAT. Contact us to find the right Charger for your next Waco outing and even apply for financing.
More from Allen Samuels Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram FIAT
The Dodge Challenger is a classic muscle car of American ingenuity and a fan-favorite due to its high-speed capability and handling. But, what are people saying about the latest version of this American classic? We’ve got the 2021 Dodge Challenger reviews right here at Allen Samuels Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram FIAT, so you can see for yourself how this vehicle can…
Everyone knows a Dodge Charger when they see one in Woodway: that intense grille, the sleek, aerodynamic lines, and, of course, the unmistakable roar of the Dodge Charger V6 engine. Every time a new Charger model goes on the Temple market, there are new Dodge charger paint colors and Dodge charger interior colors to explore….
SUV drivers in Woodway have lots of options to choose from, but we at Allen Samuels Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram FIAT have to recommend you the Dodge Journey for 2021 because of its immense mix of style and performance. This SUV is sure to make your drive a fun one, but what about the Dodge Journey gas mileage? You’ll find…