2019 Jeep Wrangler Accessories
There are seemingly endless ways to make your Jeep your own with all of the 2019 Jeep Wrangler accessories available. For extra clearance, you might love a 2-inch lift kit. Or, if you tend to get aggressive when you go off-roading, roll bars and roll cages would be a great addition for safety. Explore more accessories to enhance your Temple drives and off-roading adventures with Allen Samuels Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram FIAT.
Change Up Your Wrangler Interior
The Wrangler is famous for its Trail Rated® off-road readiness, but that doesn’t mean you have to compromise on the comfortable, stylish interior you deserve. Here are some interior accessories we love:
- Grab Handles
- Cargo Tote
- Side Window Visor
- Katzkin Leather Seats
- All-Weather Mats
- Front and Rear Seat Covers With Jeep Logos
- Lockable Storage
Whether your Wrangler is a fun weekend vehicle or your everyday Gatesville ride, these accessories offer style, comfort, and function that you shouldn’t pass up.
Enhance Your Jeep Wrangler Performance
When purchasing parts and accessories for your Jeep, it’s always smart to shop Mopar®. You’re sure to get genuine parts fitted specifically for your vehicle this way, and they’ll last a lot longer than aftermarket options that may be ill-fitting. Check out these performance parts and accessories before bringing your Jeep to the Allen Samuels Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram FIAT service center:
- Sun Bonnet
- Soft Tops
- Grille with Winch Guard Hoop
- Tailgate Reinforcement Kit
- 2″ Lift Kit with FOX Shocks
- Fog Lights
- Jeep Performance Parts Rock Rails
- Big Brake Kit
- Jeep Trail Rated Winch Accessory Kit
- Oversized Wheels and Tires
Find out how to read tire numbers so you can be sure to choose the perfect oversize tires for your Wrangler.
Other Favorite Jeep Accessories
Put your Wrangler 4×4 capabilities to the test with these popular accessories. They’re tried-and-tested among the Jeep community, and we’re sure you’ll be happy to have them, too:
- Snorkel Kit: A snorkel kit will be great if you off-road in dry, dusty areas, as it will redirect the air intake up to the roof.
- Tube Doors: When you’ve got a vehicle full of friends on a hot day, your interior can get stuffy pretty fast. With tube-frame Jeep doors, you’ll get extra ventilation, plus protection from debris you kick up on the trail.
- Oversized Spare Tire Carrier Kit: If you’ve modified your Jeep with oversized tires, you’ll want a spare to match. With this kit, you can hang an oversized spare on the back end.
- LED Light Kit: This kit fits right to your front bumper, and will provide added security when you’re traversing trails in the dark.
Find Accessories for the Wrangler at Allen Samuels Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram FIAT
Time to take the next steps to create a Jeep Wrangler that’s all your own! If you’re searching for a part or accessory that Allen Samuels Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram FIAT doesn’t currently have in stock, you can easily order parts online. On the hunt for a new Wrangler to start modifying? Browse our inventory today! If you want your Jeep to have a long life, regular maintenance is important — like scheduling regular oil changes. When you’re ready to show off your newly modified Jeep, check out some of our favorite things to do in Waco!
More From Allen Samuels Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram FIAT
How much can the Dodge Journey tow? Woodway drivers looking for a cozy but durable vehicle for Temple for hauling cargo on road trips and vacations should consider the new Dodge Journey, thanks to its impressive towing capacity. To keep your Gatesville trips interesting, the Journey provides ample interior entertainment features, and you can cruise…
Searching for a rugged work truck to help you take on tough tasks in Woodway? Whether you need to rule the jobsite in Temple or haul cargo through Gatesville, the powerful RAM 2500 has you covered. This muscular pickup offers a robust exterior while providing a comfortable cabin allowing drivers to work hard and relax…
The 2019 Jeep Wrangler was a fast favorite in the Woodway area due to its outstanding performance, features, and style. But the Jeep Wrangler towing capacity is one of the most popular selling points with adventure-ready Temple drivers. Just how much can a Jeep Wrangler tow? This powerhouse has a maximum capacity of 3,500 pounds…